I am still amazed that we are about to enter the fall season. Fall begins the Holiday food bingeing, which gives me the most dietary challenge. I am a self-admitted sugar-aholic. Finding a strategy to follow is one of the keys to fighting the 5 pound weight gain that most people experience during the holiday season. If I asked you, would you know what appropriate portion sizes are for you and your goals? Enter the 21 Day Fix program.
The 21 Day Fix gives you a template on what to eat, how much to eat, and when to eat. This system helps to take the guess work out of meal planning and lays it all out for you. I learned a bunch from this program and the bonus is that it is on sale this month saving you $70!
ORDER NOW: CLICK HERE!
The 21 Day Fix lays out a nutrition and fitness program so easy that anyone can do it. It provides a plug-and-play weight loss program that is simple to follow. Portion control combined with 30 minute workouts will have you losing 5, 10, or even 15 pounds in the 21 days.
Who is 21 Day Fix™ for?
It is for YOU if you want to lose a few pounds. Do you have an upcoming trip, reunion, or wedding? Do you want to start down the path of a bigger weight loss goal? It’s simple, it’s fast, and
it works. If you’re ready to get serious, 21 Day Fix can help you lose the weight.
Why does the 21 Day Fix work?
KISS: Keeping It Simple Stupid. You aren’t going to be counting calories, points, or log your food into diet software. With 21 Day Fix, everything is laid out for you. All you have to do is use the specially designed portion-control containers and do one 30-minute workout per day. Commit to it for 21 days, and you’re going to love what happens.
What makes 21 Day Fix different?
Combining fitness with portion control produces awesome things. The 21 Day Fix uses this synergy to kick-start your weight loss goals. I have yet to see another program that lays it out as simply. The great thing is that this 21 day program gives you the tools so you don’t have to stop at 21 days. It will take you as far as you need to go.
Autumn Calabrese is your personal trainer:
Would you want a celebrity fitness trainer, busy mom, and national-level bikini
competitor as your personal trainer? Autumn came up with the idea of a portion-control container system after seeing a client eat an entire 1,300-calorie salad in one sitting because it
was “healthy.” The light bulb went off and Autumn saw that supersized portions were hurting her clients’ weight-loss success because they were eating too much without knowing it. So she
developed portion-control containers to help people see how simple it is to eat the
right amounts and lose weight easily. Being single mother gave Autumn the understanding of how hard it can be to fit exercise and healthy eating into a jam-packed schedule.
Here’s what you get in the 21 Day Fix.
- 7 color-coded portion-control containers
- Shakeology® shaker cup
- 6 easy-to-follow 30-minute workouts
- 21 Day Fix Start Here quick start guide and workout calendar
- 21 Day Fix Eating Plan that shows you exactly what to do
- 3 Day Quick Fix Guide, Autumn’s secret weapon for fast weight loss
- Dirty 30 bonus workout
What equipment is needed?
- Dumbbells or a resistance band are used in some workouts.
- A yoga mat and the Beachbody® miniMAT are helpful, but not required.
Do I have to do the workouts, or can I just follow the portion-control eating plan?
- Both the workouts and Eating Plan are essential to get the best results in 21 days.
- If you’re worried about being out of shape, we suggest you follow the modifier and do
what you can, rather than skipping the workouts entirely. You’ll feel stronger in no time.
Can I use other containers I have at home?
Not really…these are custom-designed for 21 Day Fix. Other containers may have the wrong proportions and you will not be successful unless you follow the Eating Plan using these containers. Run through the 21 days before trying to find matching containers.
Can I eat out at restaurants when I do 21 Day Fix?
Yes! The Eating Plan includes a restaurant guide that shows you how to practice portion control at your favorite restaurants.
What does it mean when you say “no off-limit foods”?
The 21 Day Fix Eating Plan shows you how to incorporate treats (like chocolate) into the plan . . . and you can still lose weight.
What makes the 21 Day Fix workouts so effective?
- 21 Day Fix takes all of the guesswork out of working out. You know which workout to do
each day and can be confident you’re working your whole body efficiently in just 30 minutes a day.
- The workouts yield consistent calorie-burning results, unlike a treadmill workout that can have very inconsistent and inaccurate calorie counts.
- The 30-minute boot-camp style workouts keep your heart rate up throughout, so you have an effective and efficient workout that burns maximum calories.
- There’s a modifier in every workout to show you how to take down the intensity while still getting awesome results.
- Trainer Autumn Calabrese created a 7-day-a-week schedule to give you the best results in just 21 days.
- Each day of the week is a different workout, all perfectly designed to avoid over-training and keep you injury-free.
What are the workouts?
7 Workouts on 2 DVD’s
DIrty 30 workout
Total Body Cardio Fix
Are you ready to start your journey to a healthier version of you?
This could be you in 21 days! Plus 21 Day Fix is on sale through September and could save you $70.
Start the change,
P.S. send me a Facebook message, or use the contact form (tab at the top) to send me an email so we can get you set up. It is time for you to be the change and take care of yourself.