Resources For Your Wellness
A frequent request I get is what is in your “tool box” or what are your go-to resources. So the following are my go-to tools.
These are programs, books, or products I have used myself and endorse them without question. I would never recommend anything to my readers that I didn’t think would be useful.
Be aware that some of the links below are affiliate links and Amazon links. These help support richardshealthmusings.com at no additional cost to you, so please take a moment to view these sites and links and see how they may help you achieve your goals.
Circular Strength Training
These are the programs and books that make the up the foundation of my training. These programs are based on Circular Strength Training and Scott Sonnon’s work. Here is how I use the following CST programs: FlowFit is everyday in the morning and throughout the day. Some form of Prasara yoga everyday in the evening before bed to compensate for the daily toll. I use FlowFit on active recovery and sometimes on high intensity days. The TacFit programs are my go-to on high intensity days. Primal Stress I use on both moderate and high intensity days. I use Clubbells on moderate intensity days.
A quick note, I would suggest you pick one program and only do that program for 28 day cycle. There are multiple levels to each program. If you start at the first level and work up to the highest level you will have training plan for at least 3 months.
- Primal Stress – My go-to program for the office dweller.
- Prasara Body Flow Yoga – My go-to program for once you have regained mobility.
- FlowFit – My go-to program for once you want to improve stability and flexibility.
- Intu-Flow – The flagship program to restore mobility and everyone can benefit from it.
- Clubbells – Ideal to build safety valve strength once you have mobilized and stabilized.
- TacFit Commando – Go-to program for high intensity training needs.
- TacFit Warrior – Adds in the Mental focus and attitude necessary to take you to the next level
- TacFit Survival – This program will build a functional core.
Books for the individual wanting to take themselves to the next level. (Click the Blue Banner to see all the books in my recommended reading list)
eBooks – Fitness
E-Books on fitness for the individual that wants a more traditional approach to training. These programs will get you looking great.
Disclaimer: I have not tried the Visual Impact for Women program, but am basing the recommendation on the quality of the Muscle Building program.
- Turbulence Training
- Accelerated Muscular Development
- Visual Impact Muscle Building
- Visual Impact For Women
eBooks – Nutrition
E-Books on nutrition and weight loss for the person looking for information combined with plug-n-play application.
Supplements that I take and feel most folks will benefit from taking.
Tools that I use to improve my own diet and exercise routine.